These messages were given in the Spring of 2011 by brother Tom Goetz in the Full Time Training in London, on the topic, Serving the Children and Young people.
To download these mp3 messages click on the links below or right click + Save Target As (and save them where you want them locally).
- Lesson 1 – The Importance of the Children and Young People’s Work for the Future of the Lord’s Recovery
- Lesson 2 – The Person, Living and Responsibility of the Parents
- Lesson 3 – Sanctifying Ourselves for the Sake of the Children
- Lesson 4 – Cooperating with God for His Move, as Parents Entrusted with Their Children, to Cultivate and Nurture Them in the Lord
- Lesson 5 – Being Patterns for Fostering the Children and Young People
- Lesson 6 – The Importance of the Children’s Work in the Church & Having the Increase of the Church Also through Children’s Work
- Lesson 7 – The Children’s Work being to Build Children Up in Their Humanity to be Proper Human Beings & The Children’s Work in the Homes and in the Neighborhoods
- Lesson 8 – Building up a Prevailing Children’s Work in the Church
- Lesson 9 – Compiling Children’s Lessons that Build up a Proper Humanity and Lead the Children into a Proper Enjoyment (1)
- Lesson 10 – Compiling Children’s Lessons that Build up a Proper Humanity and Lead the Children into a Proper Enjoyment (2)
- Lesson 11 – The Function of the Law as a Child-conductor to Lead the Children to Christ
- Lesson 12 – Seeing the Children’s Need for Redemption, the Source of Wickedness and the Way of Restriction and Revering God for a Proper Human Living
- Lesson 13 – Bringing the Young People into the Church Life through the Homes
- Lesson 14 – Shepherding the Young People According to the Lord’s Heart