- Message 1: The Full Ministry of Christ in Three Stages Being the Apostles’ Teaching (download mp3);
- Message 2: Christ Being Begotten as God’s Firstborn Son to Fulfill God’s Goal to Produce Many Sons for the Corporate Expression of God (download mp3);
- Message 3: The Many Sons of God Being Transformed, Conformed, and Glorified to Become Members of the Body of Christ (download mp3);
- Message 4: Christ Becoming the All-inclusive Life-giving Spirit through Resurrection (download mp3);
- Message 5: The Key to Experiencing Christ as the Life-giving Spirit Being the Mingled Spirit (download mp3);
- Message 6: Entering into the Mystical Realm of Christ’s Heavenly Ministry through Christ Regenerating the Believers for His Body (download mp3);
Praise the Lord for such a wonderful students conference in Wales this spring! You can re-listen to the messages from the conference by downloading them from the links below(Right Click + Save Target As to download):
Message One – The Gospel of John: a book of life and building
Message Seven – Life’s Prayer, Life Processed, and Life in Resurrection.
Feel free to recommend these messages to the other students who couldn’t make it to this time, or to any other seeking believers / new ones. May the Lord continue to speak to us regarding Life and Building in the Gospel of John!
Also, during the meetings, as everyone knows, we have recorded some of the singing in the meetings – below are some of the better quality songs:
- Hymns #322, Drinking at the Fountain that never runs dry;
- I’m gonna praise God unceasingly;
- Hymns #812, I come to Thee, dear Lord;
- Hymns #203, In the Bosom of the Father;
- Hymns #426, Oh, May Thy Living Light, Lord;
- Eph. 3:16-18, Oh, that Christ may make His home in my heart;
- Hymns #378, Savior, Lead me up the mountain;
- Hymns #1342, Therefore with Joy shall you draw water;
- New song: The Spirit of the Triune God;
- Hymns #431, Thy Mighty Love, o, God, constraineth me;
Subject: The Divine Provision For God’s People In Exodus
When: 6pm Friday, 20th November – 2pm Lord’s Day, 22nd November
Where: Bower House, London
Who: University students, but also open to all those 16 and over
Cost: £45.00 for everyone.
Deadline: Extended to Mon 9th November. Registration is now closed
Suggested Reading: Exodus 15-18, Life-Study of Exodus msgs 30-48
Listen to the radio broadcast for these messages
Update: Please make your payment to your local coordinator by the registration deadline. See the Payment section of the information page.