We would like to warmly invite you to join us for a one-day coordination time for the parents, serving ones, and burdened saints who have some feeling to care for the young people in the churches in the UK.
When: Saturday 26th May
- The Morales’ House, 14 Burtenshaw Road, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0TP
- The two nearest stations are Thames Ditton and Surbiton. If you need transport to the house from a station please let us know.
- The fellowship will also be available via webcast
The fellowship will also be available via webcast
Schedule:The timing of the event has been put back by 30 mins to help the saints travelling from some distance
- 10:00 – 11:30 – Meeting 1
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Break
- 12:00 – 13:30 – Meeting 2
- 13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch
- 14:30 – 16:00 – Meeting 3
Cost: There is no longer a charge for the event
Registration: Register online by going to www.ukypwork.org or following this link:
We will again spend part of the time in the word, the ministry and the recent fellowship regarding the young people and we will also spend some time to share one another’s situations and experiences and pray for one another.
“Brothers, I say again, the Lord has a great need for the young people. This generation needs many young people to rise up in a strong way to receive the Lord’s salvation and be led by the Lord to become useful vessels in His hands. May the Lord be gracious to us that in His work and in the church we will treasure the souls of the young people. Not only will we not hinder them or damage them, but we will aggressively attract them, perfect them, lead them, and cultivate them so that they will experience the Lord’s salvation and receive the Lord’s building up to become useful ones in the Lord’s hands. I truly hope that all the brothers and sisters will pray faithfully for this matter before the Lord for the future of the Lord’s work.” (How to Lead the Young People – W.Lee)
This past weekend – March 30th 2012 to April 2nd 2012 – over 250 young lovers of Jesus gathered in Wales for the University Conference. The subject was the second stage of Christ’s full ministry, the stage of His inclusion, and the Lord’s speaking was fresh, the sky was clear, and the Spirit was released! The links to the messages are below. Please enjoy them and share the links.
- Message 1: The Full Ministry of Christ in Three Stages Being the Apostles’ Teaching (download mp3);
- Message 2: Christ Being Begotten as God’s Firstborn Son to Fulfill God’s Goal to Produce Many Sons for the Corporate Expression of God (download mp3);
- Message 3: The Many Sons of God Being Transformed, Conformed, and Glorified to Become Members of the Body of Christ (download mp3);
- Message 4: Christ Becoming the All-inclusive Life-giving Spirit through Resurrection (download mp3);
- Message 5: The Key to Experiencing Christ as the Life-giving Spirit Being the Mingled Spirit (download mp3);
- Message 6: Entering into the Mystical Realm of Christ’s Heavenly Ministry through Christ Regenerating the Believers for His Body (download mp3);
This year’s Young People’s Poland Conference – the 2012 Poland Camp – has its registration open now!
The registration for the 2012 Poland camp is now open – the deadline May 20th 2012.
Please go to www.ypconference.eu for further information and registration.
The main flights we recommend which will have a good number of serving ones travelling with it and which will arrive and depart in time to coincide with the coaches from Krakow airport to the conference are:
Flights from London to Krakow on Lord’s Day 29th July:
- 6:10 Ryanair from Stansted (currently £45.99)
- 10:10 Easyjet from Gatwick (currently £86.99)
Flights from Krakow to London on Saturday 4 August:
- 21:55 Ryanair to Stansted (currently £55.37)
- 16:45 Easyjet to Gatwick (currently £91.99)
If booking a Ryanair flight for a young person under the age of 16
The easiest thing to do is to book them through the same reservation as an accompanying adult. If this is not possible, Ryanair have requested that we book them as an adult (i.e do not tick the under 16 question) and then phone Ryanair with the reservation number and passport details of the child and an adult who is flying on the same flight. If you do not know an adult who is travelling on that flight please email the passport and reservation details to us at email@example.com and we will arrange it for you. You can download the waiver form which needs to be signed by the parents and sent with the young person in case of any difficulties at the airport.
Other flights are available and may be more convenient from your locality/district but you should be sure that your arrival and departure coincide with the organised Krakow-to-conference coach for the sake of your enjoyment of the conference and to care for the transport serving saints in Poland. The flight should not arrive at Krakow later than 2pm on the 29th of July or fly out of Krakow earlier than 4.30pm on the 4th of August.
Do not purchase your flights until you have registered and your registration has been approved
We will send out more information closer to the time about travelling together to the conference and what to bring.